Sunday, May 26, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone!

I have been looking forward to this weekend for a while. Memorial Day Weekend for us teachers is typically the first weekend of the summer. No papers to grade, no lessons to plan, no emails to send or receive. It is the beginning of the summer vacation that goes way to fast. However, this year we get the special treat of going to a wedding in Prescott, Arizona (where the weather is a much more bearable temperature). 

I started my morning off with a trip to Target. For the end of the year my students got me a gift card to Target and I did not have any trouble using it. Target had some really cute dresses in for summer so I got the one I'm wearing in the picture below. 

After Target, I had an appointment at Dry Bar.  A very nice guy named Brandon gave me the best scalp massage and then styled my locks while I got caught up on the lives of my favorite celebrities through some of my favorite magazines. 


Daniel was playing golf with some friends so when he was done I just picked him up and we hit the road. Now, I know holiday weekend traffic can be crazy but this was insane. There we several accidents and parts of the highway were shut down. 


Fortunately, if I was going to be stuck on the highway with anyone, I couldn't think of a better person. 


We finally made it to Prescott with about 15 minutes to get ready. Daniel amazed me at his swift shaving skills. Fortunately we made it to the bus where the guests were all driven out to Las Vegas ranch. The wedding was beautiful. It was such a great night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment