Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Clean Eating and Healthy Living

I have always tried to live a healthy lifestyle. I don't eat fast food often, I get my veggies in each day, and I always try to go organic when possible. I always find the healthier I eat, the better I feel. The one thing I have a hard time getting around is my sweet tooth. If there is something within reach, I have a hard time saying "no!"

The past year of my life has been bliss. I have met the man of my dreams and he makes me feel like a queen every day. He also takes me out on romantic dates several times a week. Therefore, in the last year my 110 lbs frame has turned into a slightly larger frame that no longer fits several of my favorite clothes. I have decided that I need to knock out that extra weight (although Daniel tells me I'm beautiful no matter what).

So today is a new day and a chance to start fresh. The biggest change I'm going to try is to I corporate more activity in my life.  I truly feel amazing after a good run. It's just convincing myself to put on my running shoes after a day of being with third graders.

Unfortunately (for me), the best way to document this journey is to start with a before picture.  This was way more difficult than I thought it would be, but I figured if my story can inspire others it would be worth the pride I'm giving up. After several (hundred) retakes I settled on the one below.



Since this whole blogging thing is rather new to me, I will try my best to keep this project updated as much as possible.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment