Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Saturday

I love Saturdays and today was a very productive one. It started with a morning workout on the treadmill. It's getting so hot outside that I have to stay in and do the treadmill. However, it was not bad. I had my favorite country songs to pump me up and help me get through the forty minutes.





After my workout, I went for a pedicure. The guy I've been going to gives the best foot massages.



When I was leaving the nail salon, I decided to stop next door at my favorite consignment boutique. It was my lucky day. Not only did they have my favorite jeans on the 50% off rack, but when I tried them on they were perfectly tailored for my 5'2" frame.



Later in the evening, Daniel and I joined my sister and we took our mom out to a comedy show and dinner. It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment